Note: This is a Windows only feature
The steps below describe how you can add custom music to the Jukebox Champion game mode.
- First of all, you need to get a copy of the music you want to add to the game.
- You need to convert your music files to wav format. You can use any music converter you want. For example this: online-audio-converter.com
- Open the Windows “Music” folder and create a sub-folder in it with this name: MFL
- Copy your wav files in this folder.
- And that’s it. Your music should appear in the game after the built-in library.